What are the benefits and uses of Neem "Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray?
Specially formulated for Ark Naturals by a team of chemists and herbal scientists using premium natural botanical extracts.
Neem oil may help reduce the risk of infections itching and dermatitis from insect bites.
Neem oil has been used in Asia for years to repel lice, mites, flies, mosquitoes, fleas, gnats, and ticks.
Neem oil has been demonstrated to be a safe and natural pesticide and healing herbal product.
Neem "Protect" products are safe for puppies and kittens.
Safe for children to play with treated pets.
Safe and effective for human use.
Contains no DEET, pyrethrins or other synthetic pesticides and chemicals. Neem "Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray are a natural approach to "protecting your animals against fleas, ticks, and other biting insects. The products contain no chemicals or synthetic insecticides that can be potentially harmful and irritating to you and your pets. The Neem tree contains compounds called azadirachtins that repel biting insects. The Neem "Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray protect against flea and tick infestations through repellence, deterrence, and growth inhibition.
How should I use Neem "Protect" Shampoo and Neem "Protect" Spray?
- Always use Neem "Protect" Shampoo in conjunction with Neem "Protect" Spray.
- For Best Results: On first usage or with heavy infestations, spray animal heavily with Neem "Protect" Spray. Allow 1 to 2 hours to take effect, then bathe with Neem "Protect" Shampoo.
- Thereafter, on clean, dry animal, spray Neem "Protect" Spray from head to tail.
- Neem "Protect" Shampoo should be used regularly during flea season. o Use Neem "Protect" Spray as directed on the label every 7 to 10 days during flea and tick season.
- Neem "Protect" Spray is water-soluble and must be re-applied each time animal gets wet. You may re-apply as often as needed. It can be used in your pet's bedding, cage, etc.
- Keep Neem "Protect" Spray away from your pet's eyes, nose, and mouth. Do not spray near food or water dishes.
- Safe for year-round use on both pets and humans.