What are the benefits and uses of Happy Traveler?
* Eases separation and travel anxiety, motion sickness, and tension caused by changes in your pet's daily routine.
* Happy Traveler was designed by a nutrition and herbal scientistist using premium, human-grade natural materials.
* Non habit-forming, no harmful side effects when used as directed.
What special ingredients does Happy Traveler feature?
* Valerian: Mild sedative, sleep aid, helps relieves insomnia.
* German chamomile: Relieves anxiety, relaxes the body.
* Kava kava: Sedative, promotes relaxation, eases adjustment to new locations/conditions.
* St.John's wort: May help relieve anxiety, depression, and nervousness.
* Melatonin: Helps induce restfulness and normal sleep; aids jet lag when pets are taken on airplanes.
When should I use Happy Traveler?
* To relax your pets in unfamiliar surroundings or during dramatic changes in their daily routines.
* When you need to socialize a nervous or excitable pet into a new environment
* To relieve stress associated with visits to groomers, vets, kennel etc.
* To assist your pet during convalescence from surgery.
* During thunderstorms, fireworks, airline travel
* When your pet is unduly stressed.
* Half cat doses may be used on small mammals such as ferrets and rabbits. For larger animals contact Ark Naturals for dosage guidelines.
Note: For occasional use as directed on label only. Do not use for more than 30 days consecutively. If behavior problems persist, consult your veterinarian, breeder, and/or trainer.
Get The FREE|
Dog Bytes newsletter.