Described as a "a first-aid kit in a bottle" for it's multiple uses, this mixture of flower essences, has a number of practical purposes to alleviate stress, fear and shock for your pets. Given right after a shock or fright, this remedy will take effect quickly to soothe and calm your pet. it requires just a few drops directly in the dog's mouth and does not cause drowsiness. Some practical uses: after a thunderstorm, during vet visits, during fireworks, etc. 10ml.
What it is: Dr. Bach created an emergency combination which he called Rescue Remedy«. It contains five Bach Essences«: Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Cherry Plum, Rock Rose and Clematis in a grape alcohol solution.
When faced with a stressful event. Rescue Remedy will help you and your pet face the situation in a better frame of mind and reduce your fear or nervousness.
Size: 10 ml.
- Rock Rose - Restores courage and peace of mind whether you feel slight panic or complete terror.
- Star of Bethlehem - Neutralizes the trauma of receiving bad news.
- Impatiens - Keeps you calm when feeling impatient irritable, tense or frustrated.
- Cherry Plum - Restores balance when you feel You are about to lose control.
- Clematis - Keeps you focused when you have difficulty concentrating.
Get The FREE|
Dog Bytes newsletter.